The Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello world!

I'm so excited to be writing my first blog post here!
Been deliberating over the name of this blog for a fairly long time and I just cannot wait to be part of this community ;)

I am not so prepared to start posting as I am in the midst of my exams... But I am gonna just post some (unflattering) photos of the pedicure I did for myself (to help me get through this period of time)
I have forgotten to take photos of the nail polish! :/ But it is from a Korean brand, SKINFOOD. This photo is taken without flash in midday sunlight... Looks like a dark cherry red to me most of the time... which is a pity because there are nice silver glitter in this jelly-like red colour!
So under flash.. it looks like this:

Looks better eh? This is done in 2 coats, no top coat! and the silver line is actually more of a white shiny glitter from SKINFOOD as well! I will post photos of what I have used thus far!

I am sorry for the not-so-good on the eye pedicure photos :P Probably no more! Since my fingernails are getting better from the staining that happened way back in February... :(

Have a great day ahead :D

No comments: