The Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Orly Ole spam, nail mail + MUA swap! :D

Hiya all~ 
Cant help spamming more pictures of this manicure I did some time back!



And I recently won a guess that polish impromptu contest on LucidBubble blog :) I guessed the SH Nail Prism Purple Diamond correctly! And won myself not just that polish but more! ;) It was such a great nail mail surprise!
Wild Card/Invitation

Bizerk Turq

The awesome purple diamond!!!! <3 I will break out my OPI DS Original to do a short comparison post soon! ;)

My first international swap with a MUA-er! :D some Victoria Secrets, some Bath and Body Works, some LUSH and an assortment of awesome body gels and lotions :D All smell heavenly!!

Current love is: The Body Shop's Enlivening Shower Gel
Wakes up my body in the morning with this shower! Great for a bath before exams hehe :)

Have a great weekend ya'all! <3

2 comments:

Varnish Vixen said...

I love the mani...very art deco! Congrats on the win lucky lady!

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

You will definitely smell lovely with all those great scented body care products. :)