The Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Haulage post! :) :)

I have been a naughty girl this year! These are my mega-hauls. But at really low prices ;) 
V&M Nail Spa Kit for just a fraction of the cost! :D
Nail buffer + Cuticle Oil + Body and Hand Cream
infused with dead sea minerals

VS Xmas collection 2009 - Merry Vanilla Twirl (smells so delicious!!)
TBS- Gently Purify Body Gel
Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden- Body Lotion travel size
TBS- White Musk xmas set! 
TBS- Spa Wisdom Polynesia Body Puree
A prize from Nailjuice when I guessed correctly the 4 nail polishes :D
Nail art book- though I can find them at Daiso but I loved the contents of the book!
Pretty and cute nail sticker!!! <3

 Facial masks x12 which are not all pictured here!
ELF cuticle pen- major <3 works really well! i need another one nao!
ELF buffer- might not work nicely but whatever, its a free gift ;)
Nail wheels x4 ;D
OPI Show it and glow it!

More to come! ;)

2 comments:

Rory said...

I love the nail stickers!

OMG Becky said...

LOVING your glitter polish! Check out my blog, comment, follow ;)
www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com