The Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

look what arrived in the mail!

4 packages reached me :D in one day! wheeeee~~

let's see...

Jessica from Born Pretty Store sent me these items to play with :D The gold chrome nails look sooooo good, now Im just waiting for a good day to wear 'em ;) I used the pearls already, in a gorgeous simple mani :D and the last item is a orange manicure soaking bowl :) ahhhh, full home spa treatment awaits ;)


Ordered these off a FB store with a special price of 4SGD a piece! Revlon Chrome polishes and Loreal Touch On Colour for eyes and cheeks :) 



Gonna try them out soon ;) 

I also won the BIG Giveaway from Kimberly at her 2010 year end Mini Massager give-away! :D The items arrived and I was SOOOO HAPPY:)


Its my second win from her in a span of a few months and she has remembered how i loved the Reese's and candies so she got me some more :D Im such a child. 

The Massager came into good use for me and my family. Although the initial jolt was pretty scary for me, the massage worked well to soothe pains and helped relax :) 
Thanks so much Kimberly!! <3


I also received some facial masks samples from Mei Mei Signatures, also a FB shop :) But this is with 3 crackle nail polishes I bought from her too! Really awesome crackle, I'll review it in a later post :D

I have gotten a burgundy shimmery shade, a dark brown shimmery shade and a black shatter dupe :) Dries matte, add a topcoat for gloss :) 
Cant wait to show you!

I have more haul posts to show... and my CNY manicure! HAHA :D


5 comments:

Xiaoxin said...

so many loots!! woohoo!

jaljen said...

Thank goodness for goodies.

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

Woot Woot! on the fun stuff :)

DBMS TREND said...

Dear Friend,

I'm a seller on the internet also do love nail polishes :))) Golden Rose Company sold products at USA, I just bought the sale of patented products, www.goldenrosemalta.com and other overseas sites you will find that when you look at how high prices. All of the nail nail polishes of Golden Rose are manufactured in turkey. I have long been trying to get the sale at the best price this nail polishes :)

I would like to ask you something, if you do not mind, these products began to announce the sale on the www.dbmstrend.com. If you help me I would be very grateful to you. Many thanks...

Derya Beltekin

Cheryl said...

Ooh what's the website for the Revlon chrome polishes? I'm looking for good chromes to konad with!