The Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

my Valentine's Day nails :D

This is super backdated, but worth a look, huh? :P




For the hearts, I used Etude House's petit polish that has colourful hearts floating in a murky, base with silver glitter... and I used a few blues layered over for the base. Used Daiso's white nail art brush to do the clouds :)

I like this look over the various pinks and reds. Guess I wasnt feeling for those colours since it was also Lunar New Year :D

peek-a-boo: I have some pretty special announcements to make soon plus some haul posts that make me swear I'd never step into a shop again. :D

3 comments:

The Phalanges Friend said...

This is a adorable!!
I love how it's not like...in your face Valentine's Day. :D

Cheryl said...

So pretty and floaty!!!!!!!

SILVIA said...

love your blog
this is si cute...
congratulations!!=D
follow u