The Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

calling all 'followers'~ and YOU who is reading this!

first off, i would like to show my gratitude for reaching this milestone :) never would i have imagine this day to be here :)

i have been clicking on all ur GFC profiles, but i think not all of you have left ur blog link there, so i would like to take this chance to ask you to leave ur blog link in the comments below so that i can follow u as well :) i would love to have all of u on my blog roll too!

I have been enjoying the time blogging and taking photos :) I am not a very conscientious blogger but I have surprised myself at how far i have gone. I guess with practice, my nails look more presentable now lol. I dont have photoshop so i rely heavily on the camera and the table lamp for most photos and the occasional sunlight on weekends :)

i have to thank my loving bf for his support too, in sharing the joy of blogging and me changing my manis and pedis all the time! (he plays a part in choosing what to wear on my talons)

and of course, all my readers out there :) thank u for the lovely comments and making up the stats lol...

i love your feedback, so keep them coming in!

and an update: i have bought the GIVEAWAY polishes today! with my friend, Jasmine ;) she has kindly accompanied me in the mall to look for some goodies! I regret that i cannot afford to give too much, im looking at about 5... plus shipping. :)

Next year i will be out in the working world, hopefully, and then i can afford more goodies ;)

so till my next milestone, thank u once again! :)

and watch this space for my first ever giveaway! (im so excited i guess i can get carried away! pardon me :P )

15 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the milestone!!

Lois said...

Congrats, too :)

www.nailyorkcity.blogspot.com

Maria said...

congrats!
i think you already follow my blog.

Berry T said...

yay! congrats!
go go babe!

You nailed it! said...

congrats
i guess my blog is in my profile
xx

Fleur said...

Congratulations!
And keep up the good work:)

Rebekah said...

Congrats :)

The Madd Crafter said...

I just recently started following your blog and I really enjoy it! I'm fairly certain that my blog link is in my profile, but I will like it anyways.

Its a new blog, but I've really been enjoying posting in it. I just need to find my camera to take better pictures, lol.

Keep up the awesome work! :D

http://totallynailedit.blogspot.com/

Enamel Girl said...

congrats on 100 followers!!! woot!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

You've got an awesome blog here...keep up the great blogging. :) and thank you for your follower recognition..very sweet. :)

Erin said...

Congrats on 100+ followers! :D

persistentlypolished.blogspot.com

Miss Krimson said...

yay for followers :D
Maricela
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Rhea said...

Congratulations!!! =)

http://thechainnail.blogspot.com/

nailgalore said...

Hi Jamie..
Nisha ere frm nailgalore? yes i would like to swap! also u r already following:-) Thank you for being a gr8 follower!
www.nailgalore.my

Unknown said...

Dude, I so love your blog. Oh wait, you aren't a dude, so that doesn't make sense. Anyway, I've been following you for a little while now, and I love your blog. Heck, I even put you in as one of my earlier Blog Of The Day blogs! Here's a link to that post: http://originalwacky.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-of-day_12.html
And who cares if you give anything away, as long as you keep posting!