The Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Green Nails for Depression Awareness Month

An over exposed photo to whet you appetite for some greens... 
Elianto Racing Green, Caerphilly Green with hex glitter, Daiso hologram glitter in green (applied with clear polish) + Blue rhinestones

Both hands together now... 
Taken a few days after, hence the slight wear on tips. 
The lovely bouquet was gifted by my bf on a pretty random day :) Another surprise I foiled :P 
<3

Thank you for the lovely comments ladies thus far. I really enjoy reading them. I think I need to be more patient when it comes to painting nails in such hot and humid weather in Singapore. And also invest in a good basecoat as to avoid bubbles. :) 

5 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

this looks great!

The Madd Crafter said...

This is such an interesting manicure. I kind of love it. And AWWW I bet those flowers are so pretty. Lucky thing you.


I totally typed Manicute earlier. But it could work here too. hahaa

Enamel Girl said...

so cute!!!

Katrina said...

oh! those colors are beautiful :)

Ria said...

Ok, I just love them!I like the hex glitter the most!Looks magic!
xx