The Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

China Glaze's Awakening + CND Jade Sparkle over Kitoko Kalani's burgundy-brown





Sorry I only had one decent photo of the layering experiment. Loved it very much, in some light it looks duochromey, in others, the green sparkles are strong.

China Glaze's polish worked rather well too, a little brush-strokey but with Seche Vite, looks much better. It is a raspberry pink with golden shimmer, very nice duochrome :) Very hard to find swatches of this online.

**** Thank you all for the lovely comments, concern, suggestions and experiences shared with me in my past few posts. :) The support really lifted my spirits up and Im consulting a doctor tomorrow. I hope all goes well for me and also for u, reading this. :) Jan of 2011, not too late to start loving ur self, inside and out. <3 ****

3 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

What a fabulous layering idea. Excellent results!

Cheryl said...

Wow that is so so pretty!!!! So gorgeous!

Gong Liang said...

Hi,

This is super and cute! This looks like model with multi colour jade sparkle is so beautiful. Thanks for this information.... Nice Blog!!!

China Jade