The Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Nature Republic holo goodness, DS Glow, my interpretation of Paradoxal and a cracked mani!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I assume there are some men who reads my blog :P
Been some time now and Im back with some more mani shots :D

Berry T introduced me to the new Korean brand Nature Republic that has just arrived in Singapore. I took a good look around and gotten myself 3 new polishes :D affordable prices and big bottles! yay!
And here is my mani of the day...
taken under artificial light... night shot.
a nice medium brown base with scattered holo. gorgeous shade and totally work appropriate.

taken in flash
i think FYL 702 means Forest Yellow 702 lol. It is under a series called Forest Colours :) cool huh?

will take day pictures tomorrow if it does not rain...

this is a beautiful DS Glow from OPI :) Love this so much... looks like foil, but it shimmers more than just coppery orange color but also a bit of green and pink micro 'glitter' :) very shiny in the sun :) prefect for summer! 2 coats is needed as 1st coat is thin, applies well and removes easy too! highly recommended.

this is a THE FACESHOP polish that is actually a jelly :) pleasant surprise, and it applies very well. Wanted a neutral colour after all the stronger colours lately.. added a coat of purple shimmer.. giving it a very special duochrome finish.
Chanel Paradoxal is darker with more subtle shimmer than what I have :) but i cant ever afford that price tag~

i filed my nails but not well done as the polish does not get to the tips well :/
my crackled nail polish! :D its a pretty turquoise colour achieved with a semi-wet golden base and an electric blue liquidy polish over it. when it dries, it crackles and the colours somehow got overlapped, creating a pretty colour that was sadly not well captured in these photos. will do it again soon :) in these photos i have also mattified them :) with Essie Matter About You...

4 comments:

jaljen said...

You are spoiling us today with some great pix. Nice nails, lady!

Jamie K. said...

@jaljen, thank u so much for ur comment! i was pic spamming mostly :P glad u liked them :D

Miss Krimson said...

Ooh cool nail polish that cracks....thats different...never heard of a product actually doing that.... just found your blog. new follower for sure. hope you can check out my blog and return the favour!
Maricela
vividfusion.blogspot.com

10nekk@ said...

Glow reminds me of a MAC pigment I own (can't think of the name). It's gorg! I featured your swatch on my blog and I wanted to come by and give you a heads up :)