The Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nail Haul from Nailvibe.com (Sg)

hello ladies!

I have just splurged on some polishes :) planned to get just 3 but... we shall see how many i have now :P


Made my way down real late... But the service is still impeccable :)


Wing it! from OPI Summer Flutter :)
Foxy, China Glaze, Vintage Vixen Collex
also have a Bogie awaitng me :)
BFF from China Glaze! HOLO!!!
Metallic Muse from China Glaze! Khrome collex :)
Kiwi Kolada! China Glaze, its a bright neon but i changed my camera setting so... yeah :(
Orly La Playa! nothing reminding me of the beach but maybe the deep blue sea? lol love this blue very royal rich blue :)
Essie's Chinchilly :) A greyish colour :)
Essie Summer Collex :)
These two shouts neon in them!
Orly Ole! :) a nice peachy neony colour... very summer!

I also bought some buffer block and acetone polish remover :)

Thank you Melva :) Hope you all liked these bottle pics!

No comments: