The Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OPI My Private Jet (latebloomer version) + INM Northern Lights Silver Holographic Top Coat

Hola!
This is one of my back back dated posts and it is a look already spotted by many nail bloggers out there, attempting to re-create the lovely My Private Jet holographic version (newborn version, I'd call it).

I do not think mine looks good, though I did two coats of the silver holographic topcoat, wanting to add more pizzazz to the holographic factor. :S

Here's it:



Looks rather luxurious in real life, I was told. I like how the MPJ had a smokey feel to it, prior to the addition of INM. It is a charcoal brown, true to the colour seen on the bottle. 

Application was great, I did two thin coats to get a nice even finish. Was smooth, although there were little holographic particles in the lacquer. I topped of this manicure with Seche Vite.  

Nothing beats the newborn version of MPJ!!!




No comments: