The Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Nails for Work!




Have just started on my internship! And I have been busy busy busy! But I must still share with you all the lovely shimmer brown I have on now! and Im gonna do another one now.. :P



its a lovely shimmer brown with red and green specks, very very small! it is so pretty i love it so much! gives me a great perk in energy when i stare down at my nails when i type!
My netbook is also a nice shimmer brown :P 
Perhaps it is the typing I have been at and the chipping occurred pretty soon! 
the formula is not thick and is good actually!
two coats without any top coat! but i feel that the brush strokes can be seen :P
my base coat does not work well thou... Hmmm. Seche is coming soon!! :D

2 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Good luck with your internship. Love that nail color!

Anonymous said...

What colour name/number is this?