The Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

L.A Girls Flare- Glowing and simple nail art

a short post before Im back to preparing for my final paper...
this was done in March, been a long while :) 
it took  me four coats to get this, and rid of VNL.my right hand is the dominant hand so my nail art is on my left fingernails! lol

i used the back of a toothpick to dot my nails. not all are evenly done but i like it that way :) i used red and hot pink. but since it is only one coat the colours are not very vibrant. which is good :)
Red and pink are from THE FACE SHOP. 
no top coat. the dots are like braille to me :) i love feeling them when i run my finger across the nails

last shot. and a closeup. taken in flash in the evening by the beach :)
have a good day!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Really pretty. :) NICE and springy. :)