The Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Turqoise? Teal? Duochrome?

I have no idea how to describe this colour cuz it appears so different to me in different lights! But it is a first for me, to get something greenish on my nails!

Application wise was hell. I was kinda clumsy but also it was all gloopy. Think i need to find another place to store them well!

taken in artificial light at a cafe. 
i added a layer of blue glitter and blue hexagon in clear base. 

a closer look at the glitter... 

the right hand is without added glitter coats. taken 3 days after manicure. v little chipping..
here without camera flash.

a close up!

And so, i really dun know how to classify this colour lol. Sorry for the ugly cuticles! still waiting for my Seche set to arrive.. :)

Have a good week ahead!

Gonna start my internship at a local museum tomorrow :) Cant wait!

1 comment:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I think your description is good. Like an aquamarine color? Love it on your nails.