The Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

bejeweled! SKINFOOD + nail art + jewels

This is a pretty nail art that I did after being inspired by Nail Venus Magazine that my bf bought for me :) It was a gift, isnt he lovely? :)

I wanted to try out my purple polish from SKINFOOD and after doing two coats on all nails, I decided to spice it up a little :) Here is what I ended up with:


The purple is rich and applies well, with one coat for coverage if you are careful. It has a pink shimmer that shows beautifully in the sun. Added some jewels to sparkle it nicely. The black lines are drawn with a nail art enamel, from Daiso. I love it so much. It wore well :) I used Seche Vite on fingers with jewels :) The other nails were topped with L.A Girls Diamond Topcoat.

Tip: Wait for mani to be dried before applying topcoat, else risk bubbling. But do apply for the jewel one to seal them on top!

Hope you liked this as much as I did!

P.S this is the ruined mani from the Metallic Muse incident. (refer to previous post)

No comments: