The Followers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Old NOTD: to celebrate my last day of internship at UP Your Service! Global

My Summer holidays concluded with a bang as I went to work on my last day at UP Your Service! Global. It was a great and fantastic experience, very positive and indeed uplifting :) I love my colleagues there, it was fun working there! And as the company colours were blue, red and white... I did my mani in those colours too...

Take a look:
Yeah, they dont really belong together in a set lol. But well, I was trying out the reds hehe. Used a number of polishes here.

And the right hand... Horrendous but for the thumb lol.

Well I urge you to look at them separately lol  and I treated this as a freehand nail art experiment muhahaha :D


This shark poster was on my desk since I arrived. Really cute although I was a little intimidated at first lol. :D I miss you, sharkie!
And this is an awesome view from 31st floor. We are a 'home office'. :) Taken just before the thunderstorm! I love the peaceful serenity and awesome sea breezes from the office. :)

Polishes used: Orly La Playa, Orly Red Carpet, SKINFOOD Pedicure Sparkle in silver, SKINFOOD Nail Vita in RE107, Rainbow white polish, Fake OPI as the glitter topcoat.

No comments: