The Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Garden gates and roses...

This is my new favourite manicure. I surprised myself with this attempt :)


My Seche Vite was thickening and gave me some evil bubbles. But meh, I dont care, I love this attempt anyway :) 

The colours are so stark that they look like a printed sheet of polish on my nails! If the background colour is softened to a light lilac pastel, for example, I'm sure it is more wearable with all sorts of flowy dresses or clothes!

Once again, I used my Born Pretty pearls to complete this feminine look!
Added a nice crystal one one of the fingers :P 
The flowers and leaves are achieved with the nail art pens I got from BeautyAsia 2011. Easy to use, just that I had sore hands at the end of the night squeezing the polish out of the needle tip LOL. 


4 comments:

Colores de carol said...

I love this manicure, the roses are perfect!

You nailed it! said...

love it!

Cheryl said...

It's like wallpaper! So amazingly pretty! I think I might try it too!

Jasmine Trang Ha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.