The Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

one of the worst justifications i have ever seen.

I am gonna quit ranting here since it's my last day of being 22.

I am not Serene not because:

a) Serene likes to use momo or renie in her nicknames so Squovalicious definitely isnt Serene.
What kind of justification is this?!?! Should I be glad that I didnt name my online persona momolovesnails?! 

b) IP addresses are proved to be different.
Well... I find this weak. Why not try: after inputing her email address in Facebook, her full name appeared on her profile alongside her photo. Hence, she really is Jamie K and not Serene. 


end rant.

2 comments:

Kee said...

Don't let this ruin your birthday!!!! Just enjoy the day and know that you are loved and respected by people who matter to you.

Advanced Happy birthday!!!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

momolovesnails that made me laugh out loud. I think you should rename your blog that. NOT

I'm sorry this drama has affected your life. I hope its over soon with little to no fallout on your end of things. These situations always suck.