The Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

moving on..

Thank you for the constructive comments on the situation I posted in last night's entry.
I really appreciate it :)

I have been blogging at the 8flo blog lately, covering the inaugural Men's Fashion Week Press Conference held in Singapore 2 days ago. If you are interested, do visit:
http://squovalicious.8flo.net/

I am also participating in 2 Facebook contests, has to do with nail art and voting, would be great if you could show some support :D Vote for your favourite entries or for me (pretty please) :)
Here are the links:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=55773&id=115572838470028&fbid=202878049739506
for Crazy eMart.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=179434308767685&id=100001033511949&aid=43883
for Mei Mei Signatures ;) (her contest required us to use one of her products in the final design, it was fun thinking of ways to use that crackle!)

I am also gonna be announcing my 200 followers/Birthday Month/Blog Anniversary giveaway very very soon! I have prepared a few prizes, perhaps one for local followers and one for international? They will include more than nail polish :) Any suggestions on prizes?

I did not manage to do a green St Patrick's Day mani this year, as Im still sporting Sally Hansen's Nail Prisms in Burgundy Orchid and Garnet Lapis. These multi-chromes are awesome and pretty hard to capture. Ugh. Give me more time....

Things are going on pretty slow here as I struggle with school work and my thesis... All will be over by end of April :)

<3 Much love and positive energy to you...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

All the best with your thesis! You just have to tahan one more month and you'll graduate!